PurpleSpace Ambassador and Network Leader Greg Swaysland from Bouygues shares his experience of setting up and leading a disability network. PurpleSpace members at different stages of their journey are also welcome to join.
Format & Content:
- Why Networks are important
- Getting Started
- Aims and objectives
- Success measures and milestones
- Governance structure
- Top-level commitment
- Market the network
- Working with Volunteers
Benefits of Attending:
- Learn from the first-hand experience of a successful network leader and the PurpleSpace team
- Gain subject related resources to take away
- Chance to network with other members at the same stage of their network journey as you ar
- Chance to directly ask questions
A recording of our 'Starting a Disability Network' webinar is now available at the following link: https://vimeo.com/257875326
You can also download a transcript of the webinar, the presentations and three resources:
All resources are free to our members.
If you are not a member but would like to know more, please email us at email@example.com.