This webinar is aimed at new PurpleSpace members and those starting-out on their 'Networkology' or Diversity & Inclusion (D&I) journey.
This induction session will help you to understand the benefits of your membership package, explain how to navigate our Member Zone, access resources and book events as you begin your journey of network improvement and creating disability confidence from the inside out.
Format and content:
- Creating a purple wildfire – an introduction to PurpleSpace
- Who are you, what is on your mind in your role as network leader, disability ally or champion or D&I professional?
- How to make the most of your membership
- Member Zone
- Events programme
- Project and innovation
- Your questions
- Kate Nash OBE - CEO and Creator of PurpleSpace
- Jo Hussey - Membership and Engagement Manager at PurpleSpace
- David Caldwell - Digital Accessibility Manager at Barclays and previously the COO for the Reach Network, Barclays diversity network for disability and mental
All resources are free to our members.
If you are not a member but would like to know more, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.