We’ve been making great progress over the summer on the Purple Confidence Toolkit and by the end of October we should be ready to be share on the Member Zone in pilot form.
The pilot toolkit will have five elements:
- A Purple Confidence Thought Piece offering the 5 key steps to building disability confidence. It will also ask some core questions about how individuals practice their own skills in building confidence and resilience
- A “Stages of Confidence” model
- A “How do I know I am confident?” Proof Points model, to trigger debate about how to develop confidence at work
- A sample Impairment Specific “Helpful to Know” template
- The Purple Passport review with the basic principles to a great passport
We’re really excited about the draft Toolkit and can’t wait to share it with you. The purpose of the pilot phase which runs through to March 2019 is to make sure the tool is the best it can be, so we also want to hear back from you about whether you think it works, if there’s anything that could be improved etc. We’ll be sending you a short survey to complete during the trial period to get your feedback.
Watch out for more information or email Sally at email@example.com to find out more.
The full blog and all content is available to Members.