Back in 2007 our CEO Kate Nash first coined the phrase ‘Networkology’ – which we refer to as the ‘art & science of creating high-performing disability networks / resource groups.’
Ever since then we have been working with many hundreds of UK and global organisations. What we do is to support those running networks / resource groups to access the ‘know-how’ required to build the mini eco-systems required for cultural change and improved business performance.
But where do you start? And how do you measure success?
This podcast features PurpleSpace Ambassador Tulsi Patel from Nationwide interviewed by podcaster and Disability and Diversity Consultant Phil Friend. During the podcast we will deliver 50% of the “course prospectus” from our best practice guide:
- How to make the business case for investment
- How to create the right governance & structure
- How to recruit and engage volunteers
- How to secure an executive sponsor / champion and work with them successfully
- How to create purposeful, realistic objectives and measure performance over time
- Want to get back to basics in how to run a high-performing network / resource group;
- Want to take part in the Networkology Part One workshop but cannot travel to London;
- Are one of our global network / resource group leaders;
- Need some inspiration from your peers in other organisations.
The A-Z of Networkology Part One: Podcast Transcript(88.57kB)