In a very special webinar Patrick Stephenson, Client Managing Director, Central and Regional Government, Fujitsu and senior Disability Sponsor interviews three Disability Champions from the PurpleSpace community. Annette Moody from Serco, Karl Hoods from the Department of Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy and Adrian from GCHQ.
- Why it is so important for organisations to have senior Champions / Executive Sponsors.
- What great Champions do when it comes to nurturing, supporting and investing in their disability network / resource group.
- The core competencies required in Champions / Executive Sponsors.
- The smallest number of things a Champion / Executive Sponsor can do that will yield the greatest gains.
The recording is perfect if you:
- Want to offer your Champion / Executive Sponsor an opportunity to learn together so you can work together better.
- Haven’t yet got a senior Champion / Executive and want to be inspired by others who are driving change.
- Are a new Disability Champion / Executive Sponsor wanting to learn from some of the best.
A transcript is attached below.
Download here (32.78kB)