January 2021's leadership theme was all about laying the foundations for an impactful 2021 by learning the lessons of last year and reviewing, refreshing or confirming your purpose and priorities for the coming (and hopefully ‘post-pandemic’) year.
Watch Kate Nash OBE, CEO and Creator of PurpleSpace and Brendan Roach, Director of Strategy and Networkology as they discuss best practice and share actionable advice to help you:
- Ask the right questions to measure your network’s current performance and identify future priorities.
- Clarify or confirm your purpose so you can support the business to become more inclusive and to position your network/resource group as a vehicle for change.
- Explore the range of tasks that might be involved in leading a disability network or resource group.
- Identify and collaborate with stakeholders.
- Develop/refresh and communicate your network or resource group’s strategy.