As network leader and global sponsor at HSBC, Alia Cooper and Ian Stuart know all about the power of senior sponsors and champions.
PurpleSpace’s Director of Networkology and Strategy, Brendan Roach, and Marketing and Communications Officer, Lauren Pemberton-Nelson shines a light on HSBC’s Ian Stuart and Alia Cooper during this interview. Ian Stuart is also the CEO of HSBC UK.
Watch the interview now, as they discuss:
- HSBC’s Ability Network
- How senior sponsors and networks can work together
- How networks can develop a more global structure
This Spotlight On interview has something to offer all network/resource group leaders, as well as those looking to drive positive change.
- HSBC has eight networks, focusing on communities, the LGBT+ community, working parents and carers, cross generational understanding, faith, ethnicity, gender and disability
- The organisation was on Financial Times’ Diversity Leaders List 2020
- HSBC was established in 1865
- HSBC has over 200,000 employees serving more than 40 million customers across 64 countries
The full blog and all content is available to Members.