This month sees the first of our new Member Zone Chats (MZChat) led in rotation, by one of the PurpleSpace Ambassadors.
In our first Member Zone Chat in the series, David Caldwell from Barclays leads our first discussion with the question, “How do we encourage employees to share their story of disability?”
These hour-long conversations will be where we encourage you, our members, to come together to share, discuss and learn from each other – which is at the heart of what we do at PurpleSpace – leading a community of remarkable change-agents building disability confidence from the inside out.
To make this really impactful and powerful we’re going to focus the conversation around five questions. If you’ve ever taken part in #AXSChat on Twitter then you’ll be familiar with this approach:
Here are the five questions for this month’s theme:
- What do you see as the value of storytelling as a network/resource group tool?
- How do we better help our employees to feel comfortable sharing their story?
- What storytelling campaigns have you seen that you’d like to emulate?
- What’s the biggest challenge for delivering a storytelling campaign in your workplace?
- Which of the resources have you found most valuable this month and why?
So, whether you are a network / resource group leader, senior champion, ally and / or diversity and inclusion professional, make a note in your diary to join the live chat or drop in afterwards to add a comment.
How to join
This event is free to all PurpleSpace members. Just login to the PurpleSpace Member Zone at 16:00 on Monday 28th January and join the conversation.