At this event we welcome our new Equal Approach / Civil Service Bursary holders. They come from the Welsh Government, Her Majesty's Revenue and Customs (HMRC), Civil Service FastStream, Department for Education, Her Majesty's Courts & Tribunals Service (HMCTS).
This induction is designed to bring the five new bursary holders together to meet each other and members of the PurpleSpace team and understand how to make the most of the unique opportunities available during your two-year bursary place. We want to make sure you have everything you need as you begin your adventure on this highly-sought after scheme.
During the afternoon session we will:
- Tell you more about how PurpleSpace first came about in 2015 and our extraordinary membership growth since then
- Help you get to know each other as an alumni group so you can start to think about the joint Bursary Project you might work on together
- Introduce you to key members of the PurpleSpace team as well as the Cabinet Office team and the scheme sponsors, Equal Approach
- Encourage you to articulate the things that are on your mind in your role
- Help you to consider how to plan your year around the offerings including the PurpleSpace 12 monthly Leadership Themes and events, the Cabinet Office immersive learning element, the virtual coaching and the business mentor
- Offer you a whistle-stop tour of the benefits of PurpleSpace membership including access to the Member Zone, the events programme, resources, projects, #PurpleLightUp
- Help you to understand the benefits of being part of an amazing community of change agents so you maximise the opportunities available
Pre-event preparation: Jo Hussey, Membership Engagement and Events Manager, will be in touch beforehand with all the details as well as some questions you may wish to think about beforehand.
Cost: Free of charge
Contact and how to book: New bursary holders please login to the Member Zone to book your place.