This month’s Power Hour sessions are with our Development Consultant Sally Ward. These hour-long virtual consultations, which are free to members, give you a chance to ask Sally pictured above, any questions you may have around this month’s theme: ‘Networkology: Part One'.
There are four sessions available and you can e-meet with her either via telephone, Skype or Zoom – whatever works best for you.
So what is 'Networkology'?
Back in 2007 our CEO, Kate Nash first coined the phrase ‘Networkology’ – which we refer to as the ‘art & science of creating high-performing disability networks / resource groups.’ Ever since then we have been working with many hundreds of UK and global organisations. What we do is to support those running networks / resource groups to access the ‘know-how’ required to build the mini eco-systems required for cultural change and improved business performance.
But where do you start? And how do you measure success?
Sally worked for 15 years as an Inclusion Specialist at BT and invented the Disability Passport that many disability networks / resource groups are familiar with. She led all seven of BT’s People Networks. She can help you to think about:
- How to make the business case for investment
- How to create the right governance & structure
- How to recruit and engage volunteers
- How to secure an executive sponsor / champion and work with them successfully
- How to create purposeful, realistic objectives and measure performance over time
The one-hour slots available are: 07:00 / 10:00 / 12:00 / 14:00 / 16:00 / 19:00.
You must book the slot in advance – they cannot be transferred to another day. You are required to prepare in advance and we have some simple questions to answer beforehand which will be sent to you once you have booked your session.
Our Power Hour sessions are perfect if you:
- Need some dedicated thinking / advice on this month’s theme;
- You need a push, some motivation or some expert advice about running high-performing networks;
- Need some inspiration about how to get around internal resisters / obstacles
- Have listened to this month’s podcast and want some extra support.
These sessions are free to members, but non-members can also take advantage of them at a cost of £200 plus VAT.
How to book:
PurpleSpace members should please login to the Member Zone to book. Choose from the advertised times slots. If you have any accessibility requirements please add a note to the booking.
Non-members please email email@example.com.
And if you are interested in membership email firstname.lastname@example.org.