‘Networkology’ is the word we use to describe the ‘art & science’ of creating high-performing disability networks / resource groups.
We support our members to access the ‘know-how’ required to build the mini eco-systems required for cultural change and improved business performance.
But how do you build a state-of-the art network / resource group? And how can you connect with your peers in other organisations to expand your professional network?
This month we deliver one of our two foundation workshops and deliver 50% of our “course prospectus”.
Kate Nash OBE and Sally Ward will co-deliver this engaging workshop for new, budding or experienced network / resource group leaders. Read more about Kate and Sally on our team page.
We will cover a lot of ground in an engaging way including:
- How you can make the business case for network / resource group investment
- How to create the right governance & structure
- How to recruit and engage volunteers
- How to secure an executive sponsor / champion and work with them successfully
- How to create purposeful, realistic objectives and measure performance over time
The workshop is perfect if you:
- Want to get back to basics in how to run a high-performing network / resource group;
- Want to meet others running networks / resource groups in order to expand your professional network;
- Are running a UK or global network / resource group;
- Need some inspiration from the PurpleSpace team and your peers in other organisations.
This workshop generously hosted by PurpleSpace members Herbert Smith Freehills LLP is free to members, but non-members can also take advantage of them at a cost of £450 plus VAT.
How to book
PurpleSpace members should please login to the Member Zone to book. If you have any specific accessibility requirements please add a note to the booking.
If you are not a member and would like information on how to join our community then email firstname.lastname@example.org.