If you have just joined PurpleSpace or are thinking about it and want to hear more, then this webinar is simply perfect for you.
The one-hour session is designed to bring a few new joiners together to meet each other, hear more about our 2019 Leadership Themes and understand the benefits of your membership package. We will also offer a few tips on how to navigate the Member Zone as well as access the resources and book events.
In fact, a Purple Pointers webinar has everything you need as you begin your adventure with us and as you access our ‘know-how’ to help your organisation to create disability confidence from the inside out.
The key areas we will cover include:
- How PurpleSpace first came about in 2015 and our extraordinary membership growth since then
- The things that are on your mind in your role as network / resource group leader, ally, senior champion or D&I professional
- How to plan your year around our 12 monthly leadership themes
- A whistle-stop tour of the Member Zone, the events programme, resources, projects, #PurpleLightUp
As a result of attending you will:
- Have met our energetic Membership Engagement and Events Manager Jo Hussey as well as one of our PurpleSpace Ambassadors – this month we are joined by Tulsi Patel, Chair of Enable, Nationwide’s Disability Network
- Met a few other new members from other sectors and industries
- Begun to understand the benefits of being part of an amazing community of change agents
- Frame some ideas that you might want to try back at base.
Pre-event preparation: None needed, just book a slot and sign in on the day (full joining instructions will be sent nearer the time).
Cost: Free of charge
Contact and how to book: PurpleSpace members please login to the Member Zone to book your place.
If you're not a member but would like to know more email firstname.lastname@example.org