This month sees the tenth of our Member Zone Chats (MZChat) led in rotation, by one of the PurpleSpace Ambassadors.
In this Member Zone Chat we will lead our discussion with the question, “How do you create a high-performing network / resource group?”
In the work we do with over 400 members in the Member Zone we know that the most successful network / resource groups are those that:
- Brand their network / resource group well
- Build imaginative internal story-telling campaigns
- Support the organisation to look at how they deliver confidence training
- Support the organisation to improve the workplace adjustment process
- Learn from the work of others
These hour-long conversations will be where we encourage you, as members, to come together to share, discuss and learn from each other – which is at the heart of what we do at PurpleSpace – leading a community of remarkable change-agents building disability confidence from the inside out.
To make this really impactful and powerful we focus the conversation around five questions. If you’ve ever taken part in #AXSChat on Twitter then you’ll be familiar with this approach:
Here are the four questions for this month’s theme:
- How have you built your network / resource group brand?
- What are the benefits of creating a ‘story-telling’ campaign?
- Where are the opportunities to support your organisation to deliver appropriate confidence-building training and support?
- How far should you go to support the organisation improve its workplace adjustment process?
So, whether you are a network / resource group leader, senior champion, ally and / or diversity and inclusion professional, make a note in your diary to join the live chat or drop in afterwards to add a comment.
How to join
This event is free to all PurpleSpace members. Just login to the PurpleSpace Member Zone at 16:00 on Monday 28th October and join the conversation.