This podcast will be available from 1st May 2019
This month it’s all about being ‘in flow’ – with your organisation’s diversity strategy and your diversity and inclusion team.
But how far do you ensure different parts of the organisation are aligned to the same higher purpose? The same vision of inclusiveness? Is there ever a mis-match of needs and how do you square that circle?
To find out more, podcaster and Disability and Diversity Consultant Phil Friend chats with Tobi Collett, Head of HR EMEA at Allegis Global Solutions. Tobi is responsible for leading all HR initiatives, including AGS’ compliance with the Transfer of Undertakings Protection of Employment, and works closely with Senior Leadership to ensure that people engagement remains a top priority. Tobi is also a key member of AGS’ All4 Inclusion and Diversity Council, and remains passionate about supporting employees with disabilities at work.
Phil and Tobi will chat about:
- Employee networks at Allegis Global Solutions
- How disability employee networks and diversity and inclusion teams can collaborate to drive a common goal
- Strategies for forging strong relationships between networks and executive level D&I champions
- Tips for helping networks, diversity and inclusion teams and senior champions to deliver a joint strategy without treading on any toes
The podcast is perfect if you:
- Need some inspiration about how to work better with your diversity and inclusion team
- You are looking for some hints and tips about how to create alignment
- You want to hear from an amazing, driven and energetic change-agent working in a complex global business
This PurpleSpace podcast is freely available from 1st May 2019 – for members who want to chat things through in more depth, book yourself on a Power Hour session with Kate Nash on 29th May.
Interested in membership as a result of listening? Email email@example.com