‘Networkology’ is the word we use to describe the ‘art & science’ of creating high-performing disability networks / resource groups.
We support our members to access the ‘know-how’ required to build the mini eco-systems required for cultural change and improved business performance.
But how do you really mine all of the opportunities you have to create cultural change? How do you build your membership numbers? How do you deliver a head-turning network / resource group brand that keeps your own members coming back for more?
This month we deliver Part Two of our foundation workshop. Please don't worry if you weren’t able to attend Part One – the content of Part Two will be just as relevant. We expect to be holding Part One again in the first quarter of 2020, so watch out for that date on the Member Zone. We cover a range of subjects across both parts of the Networkology Workshops which, together, form a complete package.
Only once you’ve finished both parts of the workshop will you receive your Networkology Certificate of Completion.
Kate Nash OBE, Sally Ward and Sarah Simcoe will co-deliver this engaging workshop for new, budding or experienced network / resource group leaders.
We will cover a lot of ground in an engaging way including:
- How you can build a ‘stand-out brand’ that engages people with different experiences
- How to create and build the momentum for an authentic story-telling campaign
- The role of the network / resource group in supporting the organisation to improve its workplace adjustment processes
- The role of the network / resource group in supporting employees to build inner confidence
- How to create imaginative communications through newsletters / social media
The workshop is perfect if you:
- Want to really grab all the opportunities you have to run a high-performing, output led network / resource group;
- Want to meet others running networks / resource groups in order to expand your professional network;
- Are running a UK or global network / resource group;
- Need some inspiration from the PurpleSpace team and your peers in other organisations.
This workshop is free to members, but non-members can also take advantage of them at a cost of £450 plus VAT.
How to book
PurpleSpace members should please login to the Member Zone to book. If you have any specific accessibility requirements please add a note to the booking.
If you are not a member and would like information on how to join our community then email email@example.com.