If you have just joined PurpleSpace or are thinking about it and want to hear more, then this webinar is simply perfect for you.
The one-hour session is designed to bring new joiners together to meet each other, hear more about our 2020 Leadership Themes and understand the benefits of your membership package. We will also offer a few tips on how to navigate the Member Zone as well as access the resources and book events.
In fact, a Purple Pointers webinar has everything you need as you begin your adventure with us and as you access our ‘know-how’ to help your organisation to create disability confidence from the inside out.
The key areas we will cover include:
- How PurpleSpace was set up in 2015 and our extraordinary membership growth since then
- The things that are on your mind in your role as network / resource group leader, ally, senior champion or D&I professional
- How to plan your year around our 12 monthly leadership themes
- A whistle-stop tour of the Member Zone, the events programme, resources, projects, #PurpleLightUp
As a result of attending you will:
- Have met our energetic Membership Engagement and Events Manager Jo Hussey as well as one of our PurpleSpace Ambassadors – this month we are joined by Ambassador, Tulsi Patel, at Nationwide and co-chair of Enable Network
- Met a few other new members from other sectors and industries
- Understand the benefits of being part of our amazing community
- Frame some ideas that you might want to try in your organisation.
Pre-event preparation: None needed, just book a slot and sign in on the day (full joining instructions will be sent nearer the time).
Cost: Free of charge
Contact and how to book
PurpleSpace members please login to the Member Zone to book your place.
If you're not a member but would like to know more email email@example.com
Find the space to build disability confidence from the inside out. PurpleSpace.