Caroline Casey is an award-winning social entrepreneur. Committed to building a global movement on inclusive business for the 1.3 billion people in the world with a disability, over the past two decades she has set up several organisations and initiatives centred on disability business inclusion.
Podcaster and Disability and Diversity Consultant Phil Friend will ask Caroline about:
- The Valuable 500 and how it came about and who is already signed-up
- The long-term vision for what the #Valuable500 might lead to in practical terms
- How network/resource group leaders can persuade their own CEO’s to sign up to Valuable500.
- You've heard about The Valuable 500 and wonder how it aligns with PurpleSpace
- You want to get your Board more involved with the work of your network/resource group
- You're in need of some inspiration from one of the world’s most energetic and purpose-driven disability change agents
This podcast will be publicly available throughout December 2019.