Diversity in the workplace promotes acceptance, respect and teamwork despite differences in race, age, gender, political beliefs, religion, sexual orientation or disability.
We know that investing in and having a diverse workplace brings about productivity and success and that it is so much more than just meeting the required quota or ticking boxes.
The summit hosted by DiversityQ (part of Bonhill Group plc) will cover the following themes:
- Implementing your D&I strategy to move the dial
- Understanding the company demographics
- Taking your D&I strategy to the next level
- Establishing your policies
- Employee empowerment
PurpleSpace CEO Kate Nash OBE is pleased to be speaking at the event.
And by the end of the day – you will:
- Learn how to gather and analyse data effectively to implement the right strategy for your organisation
- Get equipped with practical tips to overcome challenges and apply new D&I strategy ideas
- Gain real-world insights to communicate your D& effectively I message and objectives effectively
- Discover ways to nurture and retain diverse staff
- Hear from 15+ industry experts and network with potential partners and inspirational peers
- Meet with the DiversityQ editor to contribute and shape industry advancement