This webinar is for new members wanting to understand how to use all of the benefits that are part of their PurpleSpace membership.
Our Member Zone is designed and resourced to enable you to run highly effective and successful employee resources groups / networks which will drive cultural change in your business.
The 30-minute webinar will explain your membership benefits in more detail, where to find our leadership themes and learning and development events, how our resource library is arranged, how to access the materials most relevant to your network and how to connect with other network leaders and members.
The key areas we will cover include:
- How to plan your year around our 12 monthly Leadership Themes
- Key learning and development events for 2020 plus how to book
- The benefits that you have as part of your membership
- Explanation of the stages of a Employee Resource Group / Network's maturity
- Types of resources available and how they are organised and where to find them
- How to connect with other members on the Member Zone
As a result of attending you will:
- Have met our Membership Engagement and Events Manager Jo Hussey as well as some of the key PurpleSpace team
- Meet other new members from other sectors and industries
- Understand the benefits of being part of our amazing community
- Frame some ideas that you might want to try in your organisation
Pre-event preparation: None needed, just book a slot and sign in on the day (full joining instructions will be sent nearer the time).
Cost: Free of charge
Contact and how to book
PurpleSpace members please login to the Member Zone to book your place.
If you're not a member but would like to know more email firstname.lastname@example.org
Find the space to build disability confidence from the inside out. PurpleSpace.