We love to hear from all our members. And we have our next members call coming up on Wednesday 29th April at 11:00 UK time.
Dial in and join our CEO Kate Nash OBE live to get all your questions answered. Or use it to share your experiences in running a resource group / network – tell us how you are getting on – or simply swing by to say hello and stay connected and engaged. You can tackle any topic:
- How do you prioritise your time to best effect?
- How do you make the most of ‘disability days’ throughout the year?
- How do you help your organisation to start a mentoring programme for your disabled graduates?
- How will you use #PurpleLightUp on 3rd December each year to engage and excite your people, your business leaders, your customers?
- How do your kick start an ‘authentic story-telling’ campaign?
- How do your recruit & keep great volunteers for your committee?
- How can you work with your other employee networks?
- How can I become a great ally or set up an allies network?
- What does a great ERG / D&I team partnership look like?
- What does ‘Intersectionality’ mean and how does that relate to running a network?
- What is the most popular name for a disability ERG / Network?
- How do you build the right structure for a global ERG?
- What are the most common themes for different ‘chapters’ of an ERG in different countries?
Or you can submit your question in advance, if you have one, straight to Kate. Email her at firstname.lastname@example.org
These live chats are open to any paid-up member from the PurpleSpace community of 600 members. So, if you are getting our newsletter the chances are you are a member – if you have any doubts, just email email@example.com
How to join the session
Don’t forget, you don’t need to book, just dial in and post or ask your question. PurpleSpace members, log in and click on the following link for dial in details: https://www.purplespace.org/home?myhub&selected=4881.
We will have speech to text facility available and if you can’t make the call you will be able to catch up with our answers on the recording. For any queries please email Jo at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For those in other timezones, check out www.worldtimebuddy.com/ to convert the time for your area.
- London (BST) - between 11:00 – 12:00
- Sydney (AEDT) - between 22:00 – 23:00
- New York (EST) – between 06:00 – 07:00
Find the space to build disability confidence from the inside out. PurpleSpace.