We love to support our members in different ways. And knowing how much you get from meeting each other, and sharing best practice, we like to make that as easy as possible for you.
Come along to one of our monthly Group Coaching sessions. You can share a problem and get some targeted support. Tell us what is on your mind or simply swing by to say hello and stay connected and engaged. We advise all key contacts in every member organisation to take part in these at least once a year.
Here are some of the topics we routinely discuss with members:
- How do you make the most of ‘disability days’ throughout the year?
- How do you help your organisation to start a mentoring programme for your disabled graduates?
- How will you use #PurpleLightUp on 3rd December each year to engage and excite your people, your business leaders, your customers?
- How do your kick start an ‘authentic story-telling’ campaign?
- How do your recruit & keep great volunteers for your committee?
- How can you work with your other employee networks?
- How can I become a great ally or set up an allies network?
- What does a great ERG / D&I team partnership look like?
- What does ‘Intersectionality’ mean and how does that relate to running a network?
- What is the most popular name for a disability ERG / Network?
- How do you build the right structure for a global ERG?
- What are the most common themes for different ‘chapters’ of an ERG in different countries?
These sessions are open to any member from the PurpleSpace community. So, if you are getting our newsletter the chances are you are a member – if you have any doubts, just email email@example.com
London (GMT) - between 14:00 – 15:00
Sydney (AEDT) - between 00:00 – 01:00
New York (EST) – between 10:00 – 11:00
For those in other timezones, click here to convert the time for your area.
Find the space to build disability confidence from the inside out. PurpleSpace.