In conversation with Phil Friend OBE and Kate Nash OBE, with Kate talking about how to be real, and how network/ERG leaders can support colleagues during this period of change and the importance of optimism right now.
Being real is something these two know a lot about. But how can you really “be real” as a Network / ERG leader when you have a day job and competing priorities – and all the time, you simply want to ensure disabled employees can bring their best selves to work?
- Why is it important for Network/ERG leaders to be real and authentic?
- What does she predict will happen to the “landscape” for disabled employees, as a result of us working through COVID-19?
- What advice would she give an emerging leader in the ERG /Network space – and how to maintain a sense of positivity, optimism, and a strong belief that good things can come from deep challenge?
The podcast is perfect if you:
- Need a mid-month boost of positivity;
- Are looking for ways to be “more real” in your role, and want to truly embrace May's Learning and Development theme
- Want to try a few more tricks and flicks to build disability confidence from the inside out.
This podcast is now available under the resources section
Interested in membership as a result of listening? Email email@example.com