The ERG Global Forum is a standing working group within the PurpleSpace community. It is chaired by Darren Rowan, Global Program Manager & Accessibility Lead at Eli Lilly, and convenes members who have experience in establishing or leading global and / or local country ERG / BRG / Network chapters. The group meet quarterly.
Together, we develop best practice in order to accelerate cultural change for disabled employees around the world via the power of networks / resource groups.
- Share experiences as to what works and does not work in the creation of networks / ERGs
- Consider the production of ‘best practice’ materials with employer case studies illustrating network / ERG origins, structure and governance, barriers and opportunities of different models
- Pool ideas as to how we determine the prevalence of ERG / BRG / Networks globally
- Examine the impact networks / ERGs have on business performance and the true return on investment
- Highlight the key themes / trends / examples of governance
- Consider the estimated ‘reach’ of disabled employees & allies via ERGs / BRG / Networks
Meetings are held using Zoom and last for approximately 90 minutes. Meetings operate according to ‘Chatham House’ rules.
The Forum is comprised of a mixture of experienced ERG / BRG / Network leaders as well as experienced Diversity & Inclusion professionals. Current members include:
- Darren Rowan, Program Manager & Enable ERG Lead, Eli Lily
- Marie Hawkins, Enabled UK Disability Network, BAE
- Dave Russell, Performance and Reward Specialist & Project Manager & Founder of (dis)Ability, Deutsche Bank
- Alicia Heminway, Associate, Diversity & Inclusion & Founder & Chair of Disability Network, European Bank for Reconstruction and Development
- Sarah Kaiser, Head of Employee Experience, Fidelity International
- Sarah Hart, Sustainability Manager, Responsible Business and Wellbeing, Fujitsu
- Karen Thomson, Diversity & Inclusion Lead, Fujitsu
- Andy Garrett, Workplace Adjustments Service Programme Lead and co-lead Disability Confidence Network, GSK
- Tracy Lee Mitchelson, Project Lead – Disability Confidence in Worldwide Real Estate and Facilities and co-lead Disability Confidence Network, GSK
- Alia Cooper, Head of Strategy Engagement Governance & Global co-chair of Ability ERG, HSBC UK
- Mark Russell, Inclusion, Diversity & Social Equality Advisor, UK and past chair of WorkAbility Network, KPMG
- Dennis Howard, Executive Director (Coutts), Head of Middle East and Asia and Global Co-Chair of Enable, Natwest Group
- Annette Moody, Group IT Governance Director, Serco Group plc
- Gabriella Levi, Senior Talent Analyst, lead of America division, Employee Resource Groups
- Doug Dolan, Technical Learning Advisor and US National President for enABLE, Shell
- Manisha Mehta, Global Diversity and Inclusion Lead, Unilever
While the Forum is a PurpleSpace member-only working group, we include other employers and guest speakers from time to time where their knowledge and experience will add value to our purpose.
For further information contact email@example.com