Let’s face it, 2020 was such a challenging year that many were happy to see the back of it. But as the UN’s theme for 2020 International Day of Persons with Disabilities reminded us, we have an opportunity to ‘build back better toward a disability-inclusive, accessible and sustainable post COVID-19 World’.
This month’s leadership theme is all about laying the foundations for an impactful 2021 by learning the lessons of last year and reviewing, refreshing or confirming your purpose and priorities for the coming (and hopefully ‘post-pandemic’) year.
Join Kate Nash OBE, CEO and Creator of PurpleSpace and Brendan Roach, Director of Strategy and Networkology as they discuss best practice and share actionable advice to help you:
- Ask the right questions to measure your network’s current performance and identify future priorities.
- Clarify or confirm your purpose so you can support the business to become more inclusive and to position your network/resource group as a vehicle for change.
- Explore the range of tasks that might be involved in leading a disability network or resource group.
- Identify and collaborate with stakeholders.
- Develop/refresh and communicate your network or resource group’s strategy.
Whether your network is starting out, stepping up or thriving and innovating, this event is perfect for you if you want to lay the foundations for an impact for 2021.
The webinar takes place at 14.00 (GMT) on 25 January.
This webinar is open to PurpleSpace members. Click here to register.
Captioning will be provided. The recording will be made available as a member-only resource in the Member Zone.
Interested in hearing more about PurpleSpace and how we change the world? Contact Ed on email@example.com.