Multiple Virtual Membership - Multiple Users - £2,600 per annum with a £260 joining fee
How do you know if this membership option is right for you and your organisation?
Your organisation has had a disability network/resource group for a few years. It is mature and you are now looking for fresh ideas and new connections from others to keep you ahead of the curve
- Your company has no experience in delivering a disability network/resource group and you want to fast-track know-how to a core team in order to reap the benefits
- Access for up to 30 of your people to the private Member Zone. An organisation with multiple users can swap or change the names of their representatives as many times as they need. That's less than £90 per person, per year to be part of the world's ONLY professional development hub supporting disability network leaders
- Unlimited access to the annual programme of member webinars
- Unlimited access to the wide range of resources and the archives created to support network leaders, champions, sponsors and allies build best practice in networks
- Access to our Power Hour coaching sessions, either face to face or via Skype
- Option to have one bespoke webinar on a subject of your choice
- Your organisation's name and logo displayed on the PurpleSpace public website
- Use of the PurpleSpace name and logo on your job adverts, company websites and on your email signature
- Option to profile your network and leadership via our social media channels
- Option to upload information about your own company events in the private member zone and to extend invitations to fellow network leaders - as well as receive invitations from others.