PurpleSpace offers a range of consultancy services including strategic advice and tailor-made workshops and training. Our ten-year track record means that we are best placed to:
- Facilitate in-house focus groups with your own employees to test the appetite to set up a disability network or resource group
- Deliver ‘know-how’ sessions about Starting out and building a network or resource group team and establishing the right structure from the day one
- Support you to deliver deep-dive sessions about how to Refresh and Renew a network that is floundering or has lost its direction and leadership
- Provide our high-quality Stepping up workshops that help networks raise their game and improve delivery and output
- Help you to find the best approach so that you can build ‘disability confidence’ from the inside out and if a network isn’t for you, we will be able to help you find a way to create the right strategy for you
Our ‘Networkology’ consultancy offers a range of ‘off the shelf’ and tailor-made options to suit most budgets.
Costs and enquiries
As a starting point, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to outline your needs. We will then contact you to discuss and create a be-spoke costing outline. Even if you are not sure about what you want, just reach out and we’ll take it from there.
We also deliver personal development workshops for disabled employees – about how to develop inner confidence. Our flagship workshops include: Chain Reaction, Telling Stories for Success and Shades of Women.
And don’t forget, the best way to keep focused and remain innovative is to network with other network leaders. The most cost effective way to do that is for your network leaders and / or committee members to join the PurpleSpace community