PurpleSpace Leadership Themes 2020
Creating a tipping point
Throughout the course of a year we deliver our unique 'know-how' across 12 key leadership themes. In effect, the membership fees from 600+ members across 100+ organisations joint fund a unique hub of inspiration, motivation, learning and development materials, publications, podcasts, coaching sessions, blogs, face to face events and live chat sessions.
We are all about building disability confidence from the inside out and we believe that starts with individuals, Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) / Network leaders, allies and champions. It is the outcome of cultural change. Everything is designed to help you ensure that disability inclusion is at the heart of your organisation.
The topics we focus on are drawn from discussion with you - our members. You can dip into them as much or as little as you wish safe in the knowledge that all our materials are available in the Resource section of our Member Zone, whenever you need them. Don't forget to log in the the Member Zone before you dip into each month so you can access all the resources we remind you about.
Take a look at our 2020 themes below.
- March 2020: Leading by asking
- February 2020: Building Inner Confidence
- January 2020: The Power of Purpose
- December 2019: Making Connections, Creating Impact
- November 2019: What's in a Number?
- October 2019: Networkology - Part Two
- September 2019: Network / resource group leader as coach: up-skilling yourself
- August 2019: Social Media and Disability: Top Tips
- July 2019: In-company networks / resource groups working together
- June 2019: Working with senior champions and creating allies
- May 2019: The network / resource group & the diversity and inclusion team: being in flow
- April 2019: Building Inner Confidence
- March 2019: Networkology - Part One
- February 2019: The Art of Great Leadership
- January 2019: Telling Stories for Personal & Business Success