PurpleSpace Leadership Themes 2019
Creating Impact, Learning & Growing Together
We believe the only real way for employers and employees to build disability confidence is from the inside out, learning directly from their own people. Which is why we deliver a unique programme of learning, support & networking across the course of the year.
We deliver our programme through twelve monthly themes - all aligned to our mission: to make it easier for our members to help disabled employees to navigate the experience of ill health or disability at the same time as flourishing at work.
The topics have relevance for different types of 'change agents' in an organisation, with a particular focus on delivering professional development 'know-how' for network / resource group leaders. You can dip into the programme as much or as little as you wish safe in the knowledge that all our materials are safely stored in our Member Zone - waiting for whenever you have some time in your schedule.
Each monthly theme is convened by one of the PurpleSpace Ambassadors, experienced change agents in their own right.
Browse our 2019 themes below.
- October 2019: Networkology - Part Two
- September 2019: Network / resource group leader as coach: up-skilling yourself
- August 2019: Social Media and Disability: Top Tips
- July 2019: In-company networks / resource groups working together
- June 2019: Working with senior champions and creating allies
- May 2019: The network / resource group & the diversity and inclusion team: being in flow
- April 2019: Building Inner Confidence
- March 2019: Networkology - Part One
- February 2019: The Art of Great Leadership
- January 2019: Telling Stories for Personal & Business Success