PurpleSpace Leadership Themes 2020
Creating a tipping point
Throughout the course of a year we deliver our unique 'know-how' across 12 key leadership themes. In effect, the membership fees from 600+ members across 100+ organisations joint fund a unique hub of inspiration, motivation, learning and development materials, working groups, publications, podcasts, webinars, webcasts, live grouping sessions, articles and blogs.
We are all about building disability confidence from the inside out and we believe that starts with individuals, Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) / Network leaders, allies and champions. Individual and organisational confidence is the outcome of cultural change. Everything is designed to help you ensure that disability inclusion is at the heart of your organisation.
The more use you can make of your membership packages by giving many of your people access to PurpleSpace know-how, the better. It increases your chances of driving culture change.
Our mission is to build the world's only network of disabled employee resource groups / networks. High performing Networks / Resource Groups improve business performance in driving culture change. Growth of membership since 2015, together with investment from #PurpleLightUp Strategic Partners, meant that in early 2020 we significantly increased our capacity and infrastructure to ensure we are on course to deliver membership benefits by digital means. Given COVID-19 we are accelerating future plans to enhance our delivery of high-quality services by low-cost, on-line methods. We will continue to seek out new opportunities to do this in partnership with you, our members.
Take a look at our 2020 themes below.
- June 2020: The Role of Senior Champions and Allies in Improving Business Performance
- May 2020: Being authentic in times of challenge
- April 2020: Networkology: Part One - Connect, interact, create a plan
- March 2020: Leading by asking
- February 2020: Building Inner Confidence
- January 2020: The Power of Purpose
- December 2019: Making Connections, Creating Impact
- November 2019: What's in a Number?
- October 2019: Networkology - Part Two
- September 2019: Network / resource group leader as coach: up-skilling yourself
- August 2019: Social Media and Disability: Top Tips
- July 2019: In-company networks / resource groups working together